What can be more important for an exhibitor than their sales numbers at the end of the day? We think it’s the network that they create and maintain: the contacts, good conversations, new perspectives and sales numbers that result from it.
In a relaxed atmosphere, the EXPO provides a crucial meeting space for experts from the broad field of Geoinformatics. Numerous renowned representatives from research and development, users, as well as the public and the private sectors meet every year in Salzburg to discuss the latest developments and trends.
Your benefits as exhibitor:
- consistent visibility for all participants
- product presentation or workshop in the program
- break space = EXPO space. The Symposium’s coffee breaks take place directly in the EXPO foyers, and with that, directly in the exhibitor’s space.
- presentations at exhibitors booths
New ideas for EXPO 2020:
- 1-hour breaks also on Wednesday and Friday
- Coffee-catering expanded to all three EXPO foyers
- EXPO Brunch on Friday
- improved ticket contingent for exhibitors
EXPO roadmap at a glance
- September 15, 2019: EXPO registration opens
Secure your space – we have a maximum of 70 slots available: Book your booth (LINK: Buchungsformular) at the EXPO or contact us for an individual consultation.
- December 1, 2019: Rebooking rate for returning exhibitors available
You have been an exhibitor at AGIT in 2019? Receive a discount as returning client: If you book your space by December 1, 2019, you pay EUR 110,- instead of EUR 130,- per square meter for your booth space. Book the same slot you had in 2019, or contact us, in case you prefer a different space.
- February 26, 2020: Deadline to submit your workshop, product presentation, or forum
Use the opportunity to be part of the GI_Forum program, by securing a program slot for a workshop, product presentation, or forum. In combination with giving presentations directly at your booth, this will further broaden your visibility during the GI_Week in Salzburg.
- March 31, 2020: EXPO registration closes
You want a bigger visibility at the EXPO & Symposium? Become a sponsor!
Forum Zukunft:Chancen:Perspektiven or "The Future Forum"
Your company is looking for motivated employees? Meet them at the GI_Forum!
Startups in the spotlight
We provide an attractive shared area for startups and young entrepreneurs at the EXPO, together with the possibility to present themselves to a large network of experts of Geoinformatics and GeoIT, on very favorable terms.
Interested? Get in touch.
The EXPO is a platform of solutions for applied Geoinformatics: three days full of information, innovation and fresh impulses in an attractive atmosphere. The international GI community meets once a year in Salzburg: benefit from the interactions in an inspiring environment. GI_Forum with its numerous parallel events together with the EXPO allow for ample space and time for conversations and professional development in the latest topics of the GI sector.
Get to know tomorrow’s GI-trends
The range of topics includes all areas of application of Geoinformatics, Geoinformation systems, Geoinfrastructure, remote sensing and geodata acquisition, as well as key technologies like 3D visualization, SensorWeb or augmented reality. Because of its direct connection to the GI_Forum Symposium, the exhibit is the ideal platform for new GI trends and innovative technology.
The EXPO ticket includes:
- Access to the EXPO
- Access to events of the EXPO Forum
- Access to startup event
- Access to selected workshops and sessions
- Access to EXPO Night
Participants of the GI_Forum Symposium have automatic access to the EXPO, no extra ticket required.